Help the Practice to help you. Being a partner means that we have responsibilities to each other.
- The Practice requests that you treat the doctors and all the staff with courtesy and respect
- Please remember that your doctor of choice may not always be available due to other commitments and holidays.
- Please do everything you can to keep appointments and inform the Practice as soon as possible if you can’t.
- A patient should not expect to be given a prescription at every visit to a doctor. Please check your existing supplies before ordering repeat prescriptions.
- The patient has the right to ask for a second opinion.
- The less time doctors spend travelling, the more time is available for patients. Please don’t ask for a home visit unless it is strictly necessary. Please make requests between 8.30am and 10.00am whenever possible.
- Please do not call the surgery out of hours except in an emergency. Whenever possible, it is best to wait for the next surgery.
- If a patient is seriously unhappy with the Practice or the service provided, you have the right to leave the list and register with another Practice.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.