Help the Practice to help you. Being a partner means that we have responsibilities to each other.
- The Practice requests that you treat the doctors and all the staff with courtesy and respect
- Please remember that your doctor of choice may not always be available due to other commitments and holidays.
- Please do everything you can to keep appointments and inform the Practice as soon as possible if you can’t.
- A patient should not expect to be given a prescription at every visit to a doctor. Please check your existing supplies before ordering repeat prescriptions.
- The patient has the right to ask for a second opinion.
- The less time doctors spend travelling, the more time is available for patients. Please don’t ask for a home visit unless it is strictly necessary. Please make requests between 8.30am and 10.00am whenever possible.
- Please do not call the surgery out of hours except in an emergency. Whenever possible, it is best to wait for the next surgery.
- If a patient is seriously unhappy with the Practice or the service provided, you have the right to leave the list and register with another Practice.